Sunday, February 10, 2013

the talking has started....

This week has been a big week for Deacon. He is really starting to talk and is putting entire sentences together.  After being home just 3 months, I am excited that his language is taking off. He is so different from Grace with language.  It's definitely brought some fun into our home...

1) Sang the chorus to "Call Me Maybe"
2) "Watch puppy movie, mama."
3) Counted to 4 unprompted. Then counted to 10 when I asked how many cars he had.  He had 10.
4) "Where is _______?"  (Insert any family member or favorite toy)
5)  "When will Dad be home?"
6) "I want to play _____."  (Insert cars, baby, trucks, trains)
7) Sang most of the Alphabet song
8) Sang Twinkle Twinkle and 5 little monkeys

These are just a few things from this week.  I love listening to my little sponge talk after he was quiet for sooo long.